Monday 12 December 2011

A Dior Christmas

You can imagine my delight when the postman delivered our mail today, and there, amongst the usual letters, it lay. The small cardboard box was white, crisp, and clean, with the Dior logo in the top left …. I felt my heart skip a beat. opened it carefully to pull out another box; this was grey with a gold logo etched into it. 


I slowly ran my fingers over it, and opened it further .... unfortunately it was not an early Christmas present, but I still could not contain my excitement. 


I graciously opened it to reveal a selection of beautiful cards, inviting me into the enchanting golden world of a Dior Christmas. The photography was exquisite. Each postcard displayed a different product – stunning handbags, shoes, necklaces, sunglasses, watches; it was all divine.

























J'adore the perfectly styled video showcasing their 2011 Christmas story also.  



Thank you Dior; you certainly brightened my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...